The Soldier's Details
- First Name:
- Nick Name:
- Regimental #:
- ‘A’ Company
- Place of Birth:
- Kent, England
- Father's Name:
- Not Known
- Mothers's Name:
- Elizabeth Pascall
- Church of England
- Pre-war Occupation:
- Selarang Camp and Barracks Changi
- ‘D’ Force Thailand, S Battalion
- Camps Thailand:
- Tarsau, Kanu II, Chungkai and other unknown camps.
- Camps Japan:
- Yamane; Niihama
- 8832 and 1703
- Rashin Maru Party
- Return Details 1945:
- Wakayama-Okinawa, USS Sanctuary; Okinawa-Manila, USS Bingham; Manila-Morotai-Darwin, PBY Catalina aircraft A24-354; Darwin-Perth, B24 Liberator aircraft
Reg was a Kingsley Fairbridge Farm Schoolboy. He arrived in Australia with Party No. 25 on SS ‘Ballarat’ on 23/11/1931 aged 11 years.
In 1936 Reg was working at Brick House Station, Carnarvon.
Reg married and lived in Victoria. In his later years he visited Perth regularly to catch up with his Fairbridge and 2/4th mates.
Reg was a gentle man, always happy and his company sought after.
It is known that Reg made enquiries through Fairbridge in later years to seek out any family. Unfortunately it is not known whether this search produced any results.
- Selarang Barracks Changi - Singapore
- Selarang Camp Changi - Singapore