The Soldier's Details
- First Name:
- Regimental #:
- Headquarters Company
- Place of Birth:
- Peebles, Scotland
- Father's Name:
- James Lind
- Mothers's Name:
- Catherine Lind
- Pre-war Occupation:
- Selarang Camp Changi
- 'A' Force Burma, Green Force
- Camps Thailand:
- Tamarkan, Bangkok (medical orderly)
- Camps Burma:
- Khonkan 55km Hospital Camp (placed on staff)
- Return Details 1945:
- Saigon-Bangkok-Singapore by aircraft, Singapore-Brisbane by aircraft, Brisbane-Sydney-Melbourne-Perth by troop train.
Soldier wounded in action 15/2/1942. Admitted to 2/13th Australian General Hospital with a gunshot wound to right temporal region on 16/2/1942. Dishcharged to unit 21/2/1942.
Soldier was originally on Awa Maru Party but missed the draft due to illness and joined Both party which departed Singapore for French-Indo China 2/2/1945.
Was recovered from Saigon at the end of war.
- Selarang Camp Changi - Singapore
- Tamarkan, Tha Makham 56k - Thailand
- Khonkan, 55Kilo Hospital 360k - Burma
- Saigon - French Indo China