The Soldier's Details
- First Name:
- Nick Name:
- Acting Lance Corporal (Promoted 22.1.1943)
- Regimental #:
- Headquarters Company, No. 1 Platoon.
- Place of Birth:
- Perth, Western Australia
- Father's Name:
- William Davidson
- Mothers's Name:
- Jeanie Davidson
- Pre-war Occupation:
- Kanchanaburi War Cemetery, Colective Grave, Plot 10, Row A, Grave 1-4, Age 33
- Selarang Camp Changi, Johore Bahru, Adam Park, Selarang Barracks Changi.
- 'D' Force Thailand, V Battalion
- 4/6053 and 2230
- Cause of Death:
- Acute Enteritis
- Place of Death:
- Date of Death:
- Kuii Cemetery, Grave No. 169.
Tom Davidson married Marjorie (Marge) Rushton in 1938. Prior to his enlistment, they resided in Collie where Tom was employed as a miner.
Tom was a Collie boy. Tom’s name is inscribed at the War Memorial Collie.
Tom enlisted the same day as mates ‘Bluey’ Smith, Tom Finlay, Harry Fuhrmann, ‘Toona’ Simmonds, ‘Bluey’ Quinn, Jack Isaac.
Please read about ‘D’ Force Thailand V Battalion and Kuii Camp
- Adam Park Camp - Singapore
- Johore Bahru, - Malaysia
- Selarang Barracks Changi - Singapore
- Selarang Camp Changi - Singapore
- Kuii, Kui Yae, 185.6k - Thailand