The Soldier's Details
- First Name:
- John Campbell
- Regimental #:
- Attached 2/4th Reinforcement Officer (Taken on Strength at Darwin) 'A' Company
- Place of Birth:
- Guildford, Western Australia
- Father's Name:
- James deBurgh Morrison
- Mothers's Name:
- Hilda Morrison
- Church of England
- Pre-war Occupation:
- Clerk at the Perth Tourist Bureau
- Selarang Camp Changi; Johore Baru; Adam Park
- ‘B’ Force Borneo
- Return Details 1945:
- Kuching-Morotai-Sydney, 2/2 H.M.Australian Hospital Ship Wanganella; Sydney-Melbourne-Perth by troop train.
Appointment Terminated 4/2/1946.
Evacuated to 2/13th Australian General Hospital on 11/12/1942 with a high temperature which was diagnosed as dengue fever. Discharged to unit on 21/2/1942. Replaced by Lieutenant G. Branson during his absence.
Sarawak: Lintang Officer’s Camp, Kuching.
John was from Floreat Park.
- Adam Park Camp - Singapore
- Johore Bahru, - Malaysia
- Selarang Camp Changi - Singapore
- Lintang Officers Camp, Kuching - Sarawak