The Soldier's Details
- First Name:
- Robert William
- Regimental #:
- Attached 2/4th, Reinforcement Officer (Taken on Strength 13.8.1941)
- 'A' Company
- Place of Birth:
- Subiaco, Western Australia
- Father's Name:
- Archibald Learmonth
- Mothers's Name:
- Thirza Charlotte Learmonth
- Pre-war Occupation:
- Bank Officer
- Selarang Camp & Barracks Changi. Returned from Thailand to Sime Road Camp, Changi Gaol Camp.
- 'H' Force Thailand, Group No. 6, Officer's Party
- Camps Thailand:
- Wanyai, Tonchan, Hintok Road Camp, Hintok River Camp, Krian Krai, ‘ H ’ Force No. 1 Sub-Section, Konkoita sub camps
- Return Details 1945:
- Singapore-Darwin-Sydney, HMT Arawa, Sydney-Melbourne by troop train, Melbourne-Fremantle, HMT Strathmore.
Officer commanded No. 5 Platoon ‘A’ Company from 13/12/1942.
Appointment Terminated 24/11/1945.
- Changi Gaol Camp - Singapore
- Selarang Barracks Changi - Singapore
- Selarang Camp Changi - Singapore
- Sime Road Camp - Singapore
- Hintok, 154k - Thailand
- Hintok River Camp, 158k - Thailand
- Tonchan, 139k - Thailand