The Soldier's Details
- First Name:
- Allan George
- Regimental #:
- 'C' Company
- Place of Birth:
- Donnybrook, Western Australia
- Father's Name:
- Thomas Frederick Trigwell
- Mothers's Name:
- Mary Jane Hamshire Trigwell (nee Rann)
- Church of England
- Pre-war Occupation:
- Epitaph, Labuan Memorial, Panel 19, Age 23.
- Selarang Camp and Barracks Changi
- 'E' Force Borneo
- Cause of Death:
- Place of Death:
- Sandakan No1 Camp
- Date of Death:
25th Light horse
Vern Trigwell in middle row furtherest right. Harry Cain second row from top, 4th man from left. AllanTrigwell second row from top, 2nd man from left.
Read more on the Donnybrook Boys.
Allan was second youngest of 4 sons born to parents Thomas F. Trigwell and Mary Jane Hamshire ‘Dolly’ Rann who married in 1913. Their first child was a daughter Marjery.
Two of Allan’s brothers enlisted. Colin William WX4110 and Leonard Frederick WX32276. Allan was the only son not to return home.
- Selarang Barracks Changi - Singapore
- Selarang Camp Changi - Singapore
- Sandakan - Borneo ***
- Lintang Officers Camp, Kuching - Sarawak