The Soldier's Details
- First Name:
- Nick Name:
- Cliff Spider
- Regimental #:
- ‘D’ Company
- Place of Birth:
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia
- Father's Name:
- Phillip Joseph Webb
- Mothers's Name:
- Elizabeth Hannah Webb
- Pre-war Occupation:
- Selarang Camp Changi, Thomson Road (Caldecot Hill Estate Camp), River Valley Road Camp, Selarang Barracks Changi, Changi Gaol Camp.
- 1/9653 and 3/9907
- Return Details 1945:
- Singapore-Darwin‐Melbourne, lst Netherlands Military Hospital Oranje, Melbourne-Perth by troop train (admitted to 110℗MH suffering from malnutrition).
Soldier was shell shocked at Hill 200, Ulu Pandan on12/2/1942. Admitted to 2/13th Australian General Hospital and discharged to unit on 29/2/1942.
Height 5′ 9 1/2″
From West Australian Death Notices – for their mates……….
‘BELL – ANNEAR – In memory of two of our Mates, Bell and Dudley of Don Company, 2/4th M.G. Battalion, killed in action February 14 1942. Inserted by Blue Semple and Cliff Webb.’
- Changi Gaol Camp - Singapore
- River Valley Road Camp - Singapore
- Selarang Barracks Changi - Singapore
- Selarang Camp Changi - Singapore
- Thomson Road (Caldecot Hill Estate Camp) - Singapore