The Soldier's Details
- First Name:
- Harold Allan
- Nick Name:
- Regimental #:
- 'A' Company
- Place of Birth:
- Kulyalling, Western Australia
- Father's Name:
- Edward Benjamin Davis
- Mothers's Name:
- Annie Rebecca Davis (nee Parker)
- Pre-war Occupation:
- Epitah, Singapore Memorial, Column 136, Age 24.
- Cause of Death:
- Died of Wounds. Wounded in action at Buona Vista on 15/2/1942. Admitted to 2/9th Australian Field Ambulance with a gunshot wound to right shoulder.
- Place of Death:
- St Andrews Cathedral, Singapore
- Date of Death:
- South-east corner of St Andrew’s Cathedral grounds on 16.2.1942.
Allan Davis enlisted AIF 10 Sept 1941. He later joined 2/4th’s ‘A’ Company HQ with a large number of reinforcements.
Wounded in action at Buona Vista on 15.2.1942. Admitted to the 2/9th Australian Field Ambulance with a gunshot wound to right shoulder. He was 24 years old when he died.